We’ve recently launched our new fuel brand NZ Fuel Cards, which is a division of The Buying Group Limited. The Direct Debit Terms below are for The Buying Group Limited and its division, NZ Fuel Cards.
As the acceptor
I authorise THE BUYING GROUP LIMITED t/a NZ Fuel Cards (the ‘Initiator’) to debit my account with the authorisation code specified on the authority and in accordance with this authority until further notice from me.
I agree that this authority is subject to:
- my bank’s terms and conditions that relate to my account, and
- the terms and conditions listed below.
Specific conditions relating to notices and disputes
- I agree that the Initiator must give me at least 2 days’ prior notice of each direct debit, including the first direct debit in a series.
- Changes to the amounts or dates of a series of direct debits require 30 days’ prior notice to me.
- I can also agree with the Initiator to receive a same day notice for direct debits specifically requested by me.
- All notices must be in writing, but can be delivered electronically, if I have agreed that with the Initiator.
- I can also ask you to reverse a direct debit up to 120 days after the direct debit if:
- I didn’t receive proper notice of the amount and date of the direct debit, or
- I received notice but the amount or date of the direct debit is different from the amount or date on the notice.
- If you dishonour a direct debit but the Initiator retries it within 5 business days of the original direct debit, I understand that the Initiator doesn’t need to notify me again about that direct debit.
L1, 124 Vickerman Street,
Port Nelson, Nelson 7010
PO Box 1136, Nelson 7040
+64 3 539 0623